Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
1 tablespoon gelatin
3 cups coconut cream
1 package yogurt starter
- Start by adding in your coconut cream to your instant pot before
pressing the yogurt setting.
- Remove the pot and turn it off.
- Let it cool in a fridge for atleast ten minutes before moving onto the
- Afterwards, stir in your yogurt starter until it’s smooth, and put your pot
back into your instant pot.
- Press your yogurt button again, setting the time to eight hours. Stir in
your gelatin gradually.
- Refrigerate for about four hours before serving.
NUTRITION: Calories 421 Protein 5.6 g Fat 42.9 g Carbs 10.2 g Sodium 32
mg Smart Points: 2