Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
1 Delicate Squash, Peeled
4 Apples, Cored & Sliced
1/8 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
½ Teaspoon Cinnamon
2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
- Start by placing your apples and squash in your instant pot before
adding in a cup of water.
- Sprinkle with ginger, a dash of salt and cinnamon before sealing your
pot and setting it to manual. Cook on high pressure for eight minutes.
- Let go of the pressure and then slice the squash.
- Transfer your squash and everything else in a blender, pulsing until
- Drizzle with maple syrup before serving.
NUTRITION: Calories 151 Protein 1.2 g Fat 0.5 g Carbs 39.4 g Sodium 48
mg Smart Points: 5