Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
1 pound brussels sprouts, tough bottom trimmed and halved lengthwise
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
salt and pepper as needed
½ cup roasted pistachios, chopped
juice of ½ lemon
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Have a baking sheet with aluminum foil and keep it on the side.
- Take a large bowl and add Brussels sprouts with olive oil and coat well.
- Season sea salt, pepper, spread veggies evenly on sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes until lightly caramelized.
- Remove oven and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Toss with pistachios and lemon juice.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
NUTRITION: Calories 126 Fat 7g Carbohydrates 14g Smart Points: 3