Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 0 minutes
¼ teaspoon sea salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1 cantaloupe, quartered & seeded
12 watermelons, small & seedless
2 cups mozzarella balls, fresh
1/3 cup basil, fresh & torn
2 tablespoons olive oil
- Get out a melon baller and scoop out balls of cantaloupe, and the put
them in a colander over a serving bowl.
- Use your melon baller to cut the watermelon as well, and then put them
in with your cantaloupe.
- Allow your fruit to drain for ten minutes, and then refrigerate the juice
for another recipe. It can even be added to smoothies.
- Wipe the bowl dry, and then place your fruit in it.
- Add in your basil, oil, vinegar, mozzarella and tomatoes before
seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Gently mix and serve immediately or chilled.
NUTRITION: Calories 218 Protein 10g Fat 13g Carbohydrates 17g Smart