Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
1 lb. broccoli, cut into florets & stem sliced
3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
1 pint cherry tomatoes
1 ½ teaspoons honey, raw & divided
3 cups cubed bread, whole grain
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
½ teaspoon black pepper
¼ teaspoon sea salt, fine
Grated parmesan for serving
- Begin by heating your oven to 450, and then get out a rimmed baking
sheet. Place it in the oven to heat up.
- Drizzle your broccoli with a tablespoon of oil, and toss to coat.
- Remove the baking sheet form the oven, and spoon the broccoli on it.
Leave oil it eh bottom of the bowl and add in your tomatoes, toss to
coat, and then toss your tomatoes with a tablespoon of honey. Pour
them on the same baking sheet as your broccoli.
- Roast for fifteen minutes, and stir halfway through your cooking time.
- Add in your bread, and then roast for three more minutes.
- Whisk two tablespoons of oil, vinegar, and remaining honey. Season
with salt and pepper. Pour this over your broccoli mix to serve.
NUTRITION: Calories 226 Protein 7g Fat 12g Carbohydrates 26g Smart