Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
1 cauliflower head (cut into small pieces)
4 garlic cloves
2 tablespoons cream cheese
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon black pepper (ground)
1 cup water
- Pour your water into the Instant Pot, and then place a steamer basket
into the water.
- Place the cauliflower pieces in the steamer basket along with the garlic.
- Secure the lid, move the vent to sealing, and select the steam option. Set
the cook time to 10 minutes.
- When the cooking time is done, carefully quick release the pressure and
- Use oven mitts to lift the steamer basket out of the Instant Pot.
- Transfer the cauliflower and garlic to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the cream cheese to the mixing bowl with the cauliflowers. Get a
potato masher to mash the mixture together.
- When you have a smooth mixture, add in the salt and ground black
pepper, and mix well.
- Serve this as a side dish to any main course. Store the leftovers in an
airtight container in the fridge for up to three days.
NUTRITION: Calories 38 Carbs 4.6g Fat 1.8g Protein 2g Smart Points: 1