Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- 4 ears of corn (fresh, cobs trimmed)
- 1 cup of water
- Dispense the water into the inner pot of your Instant Pot. Then, place
the trivet into the pot.
- Set ears of corn on the trivet (if necessary, cut the large ears in half so
everything fits nicely).
- Place the cover, set the valve to sealing, and select the steam option.
Adjust the cook time to two minutes.
- When the cook time is done, carefully quick release the pressure and
remove the lid.
- Use tongs to transfer the corn to a serving plate.
- Serve this as a side dish to any main course. You can serve the corn
with butter or any other spices, herbs, or toppings you like.
NUTRITION: Calories 150 Carbs 28g Fat 1g Protein 4g Smart Points: 5