Preparation Time: 2 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
1 pound baby carrots
1 cup water
- Dispense the water into the inner pot of your Instant Pot. Then, place
the trivet into the pot. Set steamer basket on top of the trivet.
- Pour the baby carrots into the steamer basket.
- Place a cover on the Instant Pot, and set the valve to sealing. Select the
steam option and adjust the cook time to zero (yes, zero is an option).
Hit the ‘-’ button until it comes to zero.
- When the cooking time is through, allow the pressure to let go naturally
for 5 minutes. Then, carefully quick remove if necessary.
- Remove the lid.
- Use oven mitts to lift the steamer basket from the Instant Pot.
- Transfer the carrots to a serving dish and enjoy.
- Serve this as a side dish or as a quick snack during the day.
NUTRITION: Calories 40 Carbs 9.3g Fat 1g Protein 1g Smart Points: 2