Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
½ pound carrots (peeled, cut to large pieces)
1pound green beans (fresh, trimmed)
1 ½ pounds red potato (cut in quarters)
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon black pepper (ground)
1 cup water
- Dispense the water into the inner pot of your Instant Pot. Place the trivet
inside the pot and set an Instant Pot steamer basket on top of the trivet.
- Place the carrots, green beans, and potatoes in the steamer basket.
Sprinkle the salt and ground black pepper overtop.
- Place the cover, move the valve to sealing, choose the manual option,
and select high pressure. Set the cook time to five minutes.
- When the cooking time is through, let the pressure release naturally for
10 minutes then quick release.
- Remove the lid. Use oven mitts to lift the steamer basket out of the
- Serve as a side dish to your chicken, beef, pork, or fish main course.
NUTRITION: Calories 118 Carbs 27.1g Fat 1g Smart Points: 2