Ingredients for a bread:
150 g pumpkin
2 tbsp pumpkin seed oil
100 g sour cream
200 g of wheat flour
80 g pumpkin seeds, crushed
½ tsp dry yeast
2 pinches of salt
Nutritional information per bread :
Calories: 1536.8 kcal
Carbohydrates: 171.2 g
Fat: 73.2 g
Protein: 48.3 g
Preparation time: 50 minutes
The Airfryer baking pan is required for this recipe
- First line the cooking basket with baking paper.
- Cut the pumpkin into cubes and place in the cooking basket.
- Set the air fryer to 180 ° Celsius and cook the pumpkin for
10 minutes and let it cool down.
- Puree the cooled pumpkin with a hand blender.
- Add the remaining ingredients and use a mixer to make a
- Pour the batter into the baking pan.
- Let rise at 30 ° Celsius for 30 minutes and then bake for 40
minutes at 170 ° Celsius.