Ingredients for 4 rolls:
60 g wheat flour
120 g quark
40 g raisins
1 pinch of salt
½ teaspoon sugar
1 pinch of baking powder
Nutritional information per serving :
Calories: 147.9 kcalCarbohydrates: 20.5 g
Fat: 3.6 g
Protein: 8.4 g
Preparation time: 30 minutes
- Firstly, put all the ingredients in a bowl and knead into a
dough with a mixer (kneading dough).
- Shape this dough into four rolls with moistened hands.
- Line the cooking basket with parchment paper.
- Place the rolls in the cooking basket.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 170 ° Celsius.