Ingredients for 6 servings:
450 g wheat flour
75 g butter
280 ml whole milk
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp coconut oil
60 g butter
1 packet of dry yeast
Nutritional information per serving:
Calories: 572.7 kcal
Carbohydrates: 56.5 g
Fat: 34.3 g
Protein: 10.2 g
Preparation time: 20 minutes, resting time: 60 minutes
- First, the butter is kneaded with the flour.
- Now heat the milk together with the olive oil in a pan until
the mixture is lukewarm.
- Add the yeast to the milk mixture and stir.
- Then add the milk mixture to the flour mixture and knead.
- Cover with a damp cloth and let rise for an hour in a warm
- Then knead again and shape the dough into small rolls.
- Place these in a row in the cooking basket and bake at 180 °
Celsius for 15 minutes.